For your staff
How well your staff can respond to student requirements can directly impact their learning experience. Make sure your staff members have the access to the information they need, when they need it.
Increased flexibility and mobility of IT can help your staff members efficiently manage their time daily tasks and messages including voice mail, email and class scheduling so they have more time to deliver a high-quality education to their students. We have years of experience designing campus-wide networks including IT suites, classrooms, reception areas, cafeterias, student common rooms and lecture theatres, giving your students the best possible environment in which to learn. Increasing both physical and network security also helps your staff to protect valuable equipment and sensitive data.
- Network Access Control gives you complete protection on your campus network. Control and limit access for both staff and students so people can only access what you want them to access, when you want them to access it.
- Biometrics give you control of physical access to any area of your building/campus that you decide. Protect expensive equipment or highly sensitive data by restricting access, to IT suites or offices, to only those members of staff who need it.
- Use laptop/tablet carts to store, charge and transport several machines at once whilst protecting them from both physical damage and theft.
- CCTV and environmental monitoring adds a further level of physical security and protection for areas that need it.
- Presentation tools help deliver a clear learning message to students by grabbing attention in a way that is easier to respond to. Enhanced mobility and flexibility make using them great for staff too.
For your students
Your students, current and future, are the most important people to your organisation. Take advantage of today’s technology to help ensure you are delivering the best possible education they can receive.
- Wireless WAN connectivity gives your students (and staff) high-speed internet access from anywhere on your property.
- Digital Signage keeps students abreast of timetables, amenities, events and information as well as providing useful wayfinding or emergency messages. It is a far more engaging way of reaching students than traditional forms of information provision. It can also be a great way to promote social or important events for the students (Parent’s evening, Fresher’s week, Sports Day, School Play, AGM etc...).
Black Box is a global leader in data infrastructure. From traditional structured cabling to the latest in wireless, point-to-point access, Black Box has experience building and delivering it all. We deliver start-to-finish services for new installations and system upgrades for one site or thousands of sites.
Whether you’re building a new property or need to upgrade your existing infrastructure. Black Box is the only provider you need for your cabling projects. All your properties will receive high-quality design, consistent workmanship and proven equipment. We deliver:
- Comprehensive solutions for all infrastructure types – CAT5e. CAT6, CAT6a, CAT7, fibre optic and wireless networks.
- Our own guaranteed-for-life, Black Box GigaTrue CAT6 and GigaBase CAT5e solutions.
- Outside plant capabilities for buried and aerial cable networks, CATV and video systems.
- Your system is absolutely guaranteed to operate the application it was designed to support – for life.
- Worry-free, multi-site property management across the country or around the world!